1) A class is cancelled by IRSI, or
2) If your inability attend a class is based upon either: (i) a government imposed travel restrictions related to COVID-19, or (ii) an airline or train cancels your reservation flight to attend the class, all subject to providing documentation indicating the cancellation by the transportation organization.
For any other reason related to COVID-19, you will receive either a full credit toward another IRSI class or if available, may attend an IRSI class or on-line, upon submission of reasonable documentation.
For all other reasons, you will receive a full credit toward another IRSI class if taken within a twelve (12) month period from the date of the initial class,if you provide us 30 days notice of cancellation, upon submission of reasonable documentation.
A curriculum of information, exercises and skills
Opportunities to role play your coaching skills
Opportunity to join the IRSI Network group consisting of Certified Recovery Specialists
A Practicum Experience
Confidentiality when sharing your personal history
Confidentiality when other students share their personal experiences
Support, encourage and assist your fellow students
That you will:
· Attend course classes and be on time both when the course starts and after breaks
· Read the course books and materials
· Complete homework
· Take the Certification Exam
If you need extra support and guidance, or any additional information please contact us
All materials provided to you are the intellectual property of Janique Svedberg and IRSI. You may not use them for commercial purposes without express, written consent. You may use the worksheets in your practice, but you may not remove the branding for any reason.
Students are expected to abide by the IRSI Code of Ethics at all times. Failure to uphold the Code of Ethics can be grounds for dismissal from the course or revocation of your Certificate(s).
IRSI has the right to terminate any student’s enrollment if:
· they are abusive, in any way, toward students and/or staff
· they create a hostile learning environment which impedes the progress of other students
· they are not emotionally stable enough to be safe taking the course
· their behavior is coercive,manipulative or deceptive
· they refuse to follow the program's policies, procedures, terms, and/or conditions.
No refunds will be granted to students who are terminated from the program on these grounds.